Special Needs Day Care Facilities – We uniquely provide childcare for extended hours 07:00 – 18:00, affording parents to either join in or continue with other responsibilities, knowing quality care is being provided.
OWL consists of 4 class rooms which includes a sensory room and a play areas outside. We provide many services at our facility which includes the SNAP (Special Needs Adaptable Program) but not limited to:
- Sensory integration (Deep pressure, swing etc)
- Language development (receptive, aurally)
- Cognitive development
- Perceptual development
- Eye control and movement
- Speech, breathing and tongue exercises
- To stay busy constructively to reduce obsession
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Music therapy
- Self help / life skills training
- Social acceptable behaviour
- Art therapy
- Play therapy
Our mission is to provide children with special needs a day care facility where parents know they are safe and comfortable, a facility where children are continuously stimulated and are motivated to improve their own unique skills.
- Enhancing the quality of life for special needs children and their families
- Allowing convenient services for children with special needs
- Empowering families to meet the needs of their children
- Improving our community as a whole – child by child, family by family
- Celebrating each child’s unique talents and potential
- Helping children turn their disabilities into abilities
We are proud to be a level 4 BEE contributor with a 100% recognation level. To view our BEE certificate, please click on the certificate below.